Taste of Tiff was established in 2019 as a community for everyone looking for ideas that pertain to Health, Travel, Budget, Motherhood, and Hobbies.
- If you are interested in reading about losing weight, healthy recipes, healthy choices, and what diet works for you then head over to the Health section and join the fun!
- If you love to travel but the budget just isn’t there, then the Travel section is for you! Here you will find places to visit on a budget and free activities each city has to offer.
- Need advice on how to budget? Head over to the Budget section to learn how to create a budget, how to save, and invest.
- Want to talk about Motherhood? I’m new to the game so let’s explore this thing together.
- If you want to participate in some new or old hobbies then check out the Hobby section. Here we will discuss everything from crocheting to going to concerts!
My name is Tiffany and I was born and raised in Columbia, TN also known as Mule Town. I completed my Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting in 2017 and currently work full time for a Customs Brokerage Company. I’m the person that can’t just sit still on a day off. I wanted to take my spare time to give advice on some things I have learned over the years that I believe will be fun and helpful for anybody interested in health, travel, budgeting, motherhood, and hobbies. I love learning new things and sharing everything I know to help out the next person. I hope you enjoy my blog and please give me your input!
“I don’t want to live in the kind of world where we don’t look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”
― Charles De Lint